Location : Subang jaya
• Assisting the People Development Manager in recruitment activities
that includes posting of advertisements, sourcing of candidates,
screening of resumes, arranging and conducting interviews.
• Liaise with recruitment agencies, search companies and other vendors
for job postings or sourcing of candidates as and when required.
• Attend to the Pre Employment Screening and other audit/non-compliant
issues to ensure that all compliance matters are adhered to at all times.
• Handle and manage the overall employee headcount reports on monthly,
quarterly, yearly and as and when required.
• Oversee and be responsible for staff movements and interdepartmental
transfers and ensure such movements are recorded accurately and
• Responsible for the company's organization chart and to ensure that
it is updated and reflects the latest structure.
• Maintain the Job Description Data and ensure that it is the updated
version and correctly drafted with the appropriate competencies
• Assist in preparation of Letter of Offers, Letter of Confirmation
and any other required correspondences and/or documents.
• Process work permits and adheres to the immigration processes for
expatriates whenever necessary.
• Attend to any government issued documents such as the quarterly
Labour Department Forms.
• Conduct exit interviews and attend to resignations as and when
• Assist and provide support to the People Development Manager on any
Ad-Hoc assignments or projects.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate
Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or in Business
Studies/Administrat ion/Management, Human Resource Management or
• Required skill(s): Communication and Interpersonal.
• Preferably with knowledge in HRMS system and Labour Law.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence
• Applicant should be able to start immediately.
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally
with all levels of management and staff.
• Matured, energetic and has strong analytical ability with good
• Possess initiative with positive attitude, able to work
independently and a team player.
• Pleasant and cheerful personality.
qualified candidates may submit your cv to bryant@chisgroup. com