* Job Description:
* * HR Executive
* * Location : Shah Alam
* * Salary Open
* * Responsibilities:
* * • Assisting the People Development Manager in recruitment
activities that includes posting of advertisements, sourcing of
candidates, screening of resumes, arranging and conducting interviews.
* * • Liaise with recruitment agencies, search companies and other
vendors for job postings or sourcing of candidates as and when required.
* * • Attend to the Pre Employment Screening and other
audit/non-compliant issues to ensure that all compliance matters are
adhered to at all times.
* * • Handle and manage the overall employee headcount reports on
monthly, quarterly, yearly and as and when required.
* * • Oversee and be responsible for staff movements and
interdepartmental transfers and ensure such movements are recorded
accurately and appropriately.
* * • Responsible for the company's organization chart and to
ensure that it is updated and reflects the latest structure.
* * • Maintain the Job Description Data and ensure that it is the
updated version and correctly drafted with the appropriate
* * • Assist in preparation of Letter of Offers, Letter of
Confirmation and any other required correspondences and/or documents.
* * • Process work permits and adheres to the immigration
processes for expatriates whenever necessary.
* * • Attend to any government issued documents such as the
quarterly Labour Department Forms.
* * • Conduct exit interviews and attend to resignations as and
* * • Assist and provide support to the People Development Manager
on any Ad-Hoc assignments or projects.
* * • Candidate must possess at least a Diploma,
Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate
Diploma or in Business Studies/Administrat ion/Management, Human
Resource Management or equivalent.
* * • Required skill(s): Communication and Interpersonal.
* * • Preferably with knowledge in HRMS system and Labour Law.
* * • Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
* * • At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related
field is required for this position.
* * • Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources
* * • Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant
* * • Applicant should be able to start immediately.
* * • Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact
professionally with all levels of management and staff.
* * • Matured, energetic and has strong analytical ability with
* * • Possess initiative with positive attitude, able to work
independently and a team player.
* * • Pleasant and cheerful personality.
Interested and qualified candidates may submit your cv to
CHIS International Group Of Companies
12A-3-7, Jln Seri Jati 1, Off Jln Puchong,
Taman Sri Jati, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: ++603 7785 5537 ext: 104
Fax: ++60 7783 5537
Mob: ++6017- 308 9537
Email: bryant@chisgroup. com
Web: www.chisgroup. com